The Onion Architecture : part 129 July 2008This is part 1. part 2. part 3. part 4. My feed (rss).I’ve spoken several times about a specific type of architecture I call “Onion Architecture”. I’ve found that it leads to more maintainable applications since it emphasizes separation of concerns throughout the system. I must set the context for the use of this architecture before proceeding. This architecture is not appropriate for small websites. It is appropriate for long-lived business applications as well as applications with complex behavior. It emphasizes the use of interfaces for behavior contracts, and it forces the externalization of
try this :
var num ;// its an undefined simulation
console.log( 0 || num); –> undefined
console.log( num || 0); –>0
console.log( 1 || num); –>1
When you open Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook, you are prompted for your user name and password.
This issue occurs when one of the following conditions is true:
- The Prompt for user name and password option is enabled in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Your computer is running, and the user name and the password for the Microsoft CRM Web site is stored on your computer.
- Members of the Domain Users group do not have access to the C:\Windows\Temp folder on the Microsoft CRM server.
- The Microsoft CRM Web site is not added to the list of local intranet sites in Internet Explorer.
- The Integrated Windows Authentication check box is not selected in Internet Explorer.
- You are using a proxy server for the LAN settings in Internet Explorer.
To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods:
Modify the security settings in Internet Explorer
To modify the security settings in Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- If your computer is connected to the Internet, click Internet, and then click Custom Level.
If your computer is connected only to a local intranet, click Local Intranet, and then click Custom Level.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, make sure that Automatic logon with current username and password is enabled under User Authentication.
- Click OK two times.
Steps for how to install .ipa file using iTunes on iPhone
Open iTunes application and go to apps tabs/button
Drag and Drop your .ipa file to apps area
Connect your device and select Apps section
Select the app you need to install and click install and then Sync button.
If we look at the broader picture of today’s development skeleton it will look like this
NO need to re-write details when a better article is available to refer.
Download a sample app to see it in action
I have came to Adnan Kukic blog and wanted to share it more /