Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Yeppp! is a high-performance mathematical library with .NET (C#,F#) support.
- BayardRock presented FSharpWeb (F# intellisense over SignalR or WebAPI using the ACE editor).
- A new book “F# for Quantitative Finance Paperback” was out.
- F# climbed from position 45 up to 16 in one year in the TIOBE index.
- F# 3.1.1 is already here.
- Potentially F# Language Spec may become a part of fsharp compiler repository.
- FSharp.Management is officially released on NuGet.
- Kunjan Dalal and Daniel Mohl published a new VS template “F# ServiceStack“.
- Some small bug fixes in FSharp.ProjectTemplate
- “Recursd: A Functional Programming Conference” is coming.
- Track your GitHub repositories with Google Analytics.
- Nathan Brixius (previously of Microsoft Solver Foundation) has now joined FrontlineSolver.
- F# Agents and RabbitMQ are a powerful combination.
View original post 233 more words