If we look at the broader picture of today’s development skeleton it will look like this
NO need to re-write details when a better article is available to refer.
Download a sample app to see it in action
Needless to say PowerShell is very powerful and if you are administrating Windows Azure services than PowerShell is the way to go.
To use PowerShell for for windows azure administration and management you have install and set-up powershell first.
Steps to install powershell on your local computer
- Open Link Download PowerShell for Azure
- An executable file will be downloaded.
- Click on the file to install Powershell for azure
- Once installation is complete , Go to All Programs >Run > Azure powershell
- Click Azure power shell program
- Now you can see additional option for Azure . See image below
- Click on the link for more detailed information
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\IDE>devenv.exe /ResetUserData
see more here