1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type in in address “chrome://extensions/”
3. Drag and Drop your .crx file on the browser.
4. Click Ok on the confirmation window.
I am a big fan of Google chrome .
I have found a very interesting ‘web tool’ ‘ie Tab’. Now I can run internet explorer within my Chrome !!
Please see the details If you want to try this …
1. My Google chrome Details
2. Get a the web tool from here
3.After installation you will get an icon on your Google Chrome
4. Now yu ar e ready to roll . Click on this icon and you get another Address Bar … (FOR IE)
Pretty Cool Isn’t it !!!
Just another WordPress.com site
Ramblings about website technology...
♥ Semua tentang ilmu, hobi, dan love ~ ♪ ヽ( ﾟ ▽ ﾟ )ﾉﾞ ♥
IT Architecture - art or science?
Magic of Business Intelligence Architecture ..
On The Roads of Brain Driven Development with F#
An aficionado of software creation shares his thoughts.
My life journey and experience in IT
An initiative to save energy by "WE" people
Muzik is life
WordPress.com is the best place for your personal blog or business site.